Save The Last Dance For Me

This paint by numbers is kind of special to me because I love classical ballet. While playing with the colors and strokes, I have a hint that I can't keep this painting as I have to give it away one way or the other.

Guess what? I received an instruction to give the painting to Mommy Grace as birthday present with the message that God remember her dreams. I smiled when I heard it because I knew that it was her dream.

November 29, 2022, I gave this painting to Mommy Grace and delivered the message. Little did I know, a week or two before her birthday, she reminisced her dream and even saw the stuff she kept for a long time. When she saw my gift, she was delighted as it was timely for the season. I've no words to explain how she felt that day but I saw the happiness on her face and teary eyes. I don't even asked her if God dealt something with her but one thing for sure, God remember her dreams.

Comments