I DELIGHT TO DO YOUR WILL

About 6 years ago, I encountered difficulty in obeying the Lord most especially on the things that I’m not familiar with.  I would say that the task and responsibility was kind of overwhelming because I’m not use to it but by the grace of God I was able to do it one step at a time.

There is no question as to the capacity and the willingness of heart to do the things needs to be done but it’s not easy to accept the responsibility in the first place.  The first thing I thought was, what the people might say?  I’ve doubt and anxiety but as I rested my case to God, things began to flow.  There were times of tag of war schedules but when I identified the priority list, things were put into order and at present, about to finish the first part of it.

Everytime I heard the song “I delight to do Your will, to obey Your every word, I can do all things through You who strengthens me.  By Your grace I have been saved, by Your power I have been raised, Lord I live to magnify your Holy Name…” I was strengthened and reminded that when I obey Him, I can do all things through Him. 

God is so gentle in dealing with me most especially with the arguments I made before Him.  He answered in a very calm voice and according to His word, of course.  Hopefully, I can finish things within the 10 year period.  Amen.

Comments

  1. Hello! I’ve been trying to find this song for ages - may I know what the song and who the artist is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry for late response. I just read your message only today. I asked my friend if she has the name of the artist of the song but she can't provide as of the moment but in the meantime, here's the link for you to hear the music once again and watch the worship through dance. Thank you and God bless you.
      https://youtu.be/ORPfLYcqcoo

      Delete

Post a Comment