Remember this day!

One of the unforgettable moments I ever had with Judge Ronald H Exmundo was when he called my attention out of anger and said, "Tandaan mo ang araw na ito, Gemma! Itaga mo sa bato ang lahat ng mga sinabi ko!"

Why?  What's the situation? 

I can't recall what was the occasion at that time but we were having lunch in the office where we had fellowshipping and healthy conversation.  Marriage was one of the topics  and being single in the group, I was the target. 😁

Judge Ex was lively talking about marriage, not to mention his colorful lovelife, as always.  He gave me pieces of advice, what should I do to have one, that I should have a man in my life because it's lonely to be single and the likes.  In my playful mood, I kept on reasoning out and disagreeing as some of his advise contradicts my principles.  I never thought that he will be disgusted and uttered those words.  We were all stunned when we heard it.  All eyes were on me.  What have I done? 🙄😂✌️

Well, to be honest, I wasn't offended at all.  Deep inside me, I was kind of amused of his reaction. ☺️.  I mean, it wasn't intentional, I'm just teasing him as he was so serious about it and he's overreacted.  😊 To ease the fire, I never responded.  I acted like a fool and continue eating (the best thing to do 😁).  When I saw him calmed down, I teased him again by asking the chocolates stored on the refrigerator. 😂 He just shook his head and said, "Ay bata nga." 😂😂😂.  

The "Political Judge", that's how I describe him.  He was also the most requested "Wedding Judge" in the Regional Trial Court.  

Last year, when he told us that we were going to celebrate his birthday in Boracay Island with no spouse and no children included but only the staff of Branch 4 and 7,  we thought, he was just joking but no, we did celebrate his lavished birthday on the island.  

As requested, I took his solo picture on the beach while  waiting for the sunset.  He even taught me how to shoot with the right angle.  He spent time fellowshipping with other staff while others went swimming.  We had our formal dining at Mandarin with full of surprises and disco followed at Summerplace where everyone enjoyed and participated as the birthday celebrator was energetic.  If there were dull moments, only split seconds but as to the entirety, it was lively.

I've lot of memories to tell about Judge Ex but for now, that's all I can share with you in relation to his birthday.  As what he said, I will remember this day. 😊

Comments