Whisper

The one who sleeps at noon 🙋‍♀️ or takes a nap at noon after drinking black coffee 🙋‍♀️, raise your hand! 🙋‍♀️😂. It's kind of refreshing, right?

For me, it's my normal norm most especially if I'm not getting enough sleep at night due to ensomia and/or sleepless night but in all my nap sessions, I had this unforgettable experience on May 26, 2022.

Siesta time. The office is quiet except for my laptop playing christian music. I was leaning on my office desk when I heard this whisper, "Tell Lalaine to follow up her application". Huh? Did I hear it right? I was shocked as I was in the middle of my peaceful nap at that time.

Inconvenience? Of course! I was suddenly awakened by that whisper. Is that you, Lord? 😅. I mean, I'm napping so I reasoned out to tell her later on but then, I felt the urgency so I forced myself, stood up and told her to follow up her application.

Sounds weird? Perhaps but for me, it's normal. ✌️😁. I can't recall Lalaine's facial expression when I told her about it. I went back to my desk like a sleepwalker and tried to nap again but proved futile.

Later that afternoon, I gave her the number of the office to be called for to follow up her papers. We found out that her documents were still pending for about a year or two because of the pandemic (covid).

With all the wondering of the minds of my officemates, I told them how it happened.
After three months of consistent follow up and complying with the additional documents, her appointment came and she became officially one of us.

I'm grateful that I was able to obey despite of inconvenience because that obedience changed ones career.

Whenever and wherever you hear the small voice of God (1 Kings 19:13), take heed and have the willingness of heart to obey. To God be the glory! 🙏

Comments