Prophecy on September 17, 2014

The Lord would say unto us:
Keep your eyes on Me and take hold of those garments that I have given unto you.
Have I not told you that I have given you the armor? Have I not told you that this is the armor of life? Have I not shown you that light is greater than darkness and that armor is yours? I have given that to you. Take the armor and put it on especially in this dark hour. That darkness might not overcome but rather you will be the one to overcome them.
Don't allow fear in your heart. Do not be afraid of those things that are taking place in the world today but rise up with Me and take your strength from Me, says the Lord, talking boldly and walk in strength.
I am the garment. Did I not say that I put my eyes upon you, to and fro, looking for those whose hearts that are loyal to Me, that I might prove myself with great strength, in mightiness over them and serve me strongly, keep walking on what I said.
As you draw near to me, have I not spoken, I will also draw near to you, says the Lord.

Prophecy on September 17, 2014
Wednesday Fellowship
Living for Eternity
Abp. Dick Alcaraz

Comments