"Gamitin Mo Ako"

How hard is it when you know that it's over and yet, you can't still get over?  Your heart was broken because it hit you inside, so how can you forget that?

I'm on my way home when my heart started singing, "Noong una, akala ko'y kwento ka lang; noong una, akala ko'y hiwaga ka lang; ngunit ngayon ay akin ng nalaman; Ikaw pala ay tunay kong kaibigan; Hesus ang 'yong pangalan; Hari ng Sandaigdigan" and while the verse of the song was being played, the hardship we made flashed back my mind.

I remember the first time I read the lyrics, I was challenged how to do the choreography and when I heard the music, I just took my deep breath and shrugged.  I really don't know how to do it since I'm not used to choreograph a tagalog song but by the grace of God, I'm beginning to get understanding as I keep on listening and meditating on it.  It was such a powerful song that I even had LSS for the week before the first meet up.  I don't have the final  choreography until I met the worship team of El Shaddai-Kalibo.

I met Rogemer Macahilig, the composer of the song "Gamitin Mo Ako".  I asked him to share to us the heart of the song and he did so. I encouraged the dancers to meditate the song with the heart for them to flow with the anointing of God.  If I was moved in listening alone, how much more the entire church?

When I saw the video clip of their presentation during their Church anniversary, there was joy in my heart because they did it well.  The worship team worked together as one and it was indeed an answered prayer for us.

I thought, it was over.  It's been two months now and yet, it's still there - the same anointing I felt.  I sang it out of nowhere that surprised me but I believe, it's not just an accident and it happened according to my need.

Always remember that God reaches us even in our weaknesses.  We may not even recognize Him but we have to understand that God is always finding ways to show us His love and remind us that He cares for us no matter what.

I'm looking forward that one day, "Gamitin Mo Ako" composed by Rogemer Macahilig will be heard over the radio,  YouTube and other social media account.  Amen

Comments