What If?



The battle of the mind.  The struggling of the heart.  Under per pressure of getting married.  The world has so many things to offer and trying to decide your future as if you don’t have your own free will to make decisions; as if, make you feel that it’s your disadvantage and as if, they are concern about you but actually, they just come and go like the wind.

“What if” I once asked God when I looked back of my life while I was in Boracay.  What if it happened?  (referring to http://gemskyadventure.blogspot.com/search?q=a+kiss+of+temptation)  Maybe, right now, I’ve my own family already; maybe I wasn’t in Kalibo; maybe I was in Boracay or Manila or in the US or in Sweden or in Australia; maybe I’m a successful career woman traveling all around the world.  What will be my life Lord if it happened? I desire then that hopefully, I may have the answers of my questions until I attended the Ladies Prayer Retreat.

We watched the movie entitled “What if” in our two-day retreat.  It was a nice movie because I was reminded of myself 10 years ago when I chose to work in Boracay for experience and for greener pasture.  I know that God never leave me because He protected me in that temptation island.  Of course, I would like to give credit for those who prayed for me while staying there.  They never stop praying for me since I left the ministry.  Though I went home twice a month and attended vigil and Sunday mass as well as tried to attend the major events of the church, still, I missed up the events of the church for one year and a half.  I never thought that this movie existed until I watched it and it was very good and commendable most especially to those whom God called.  Though the principle of the movie is applicable to everyone, it emphasizes that God never forget our vow to Him and our destiny despite of the life we chose to live in.  God give a second chance to fulfil our destiny if we side-track along the way.  He loves us and will find a way to bring us back to the right track.  He will bring back the time that we have wasted.  How could He do that?  Because of His love and because of the prayers of our loveones.  It is up to us to cooperate and to fulfil the destiny God has set for us.

Until now, I can’t get over of the movie.  I was laughing inside because I knew in my heart that I made the right decision.  God has the attitude of never giving up and prayer works. 

Comments