Wisdom Is The Principal Thing

“Wisdom is the principal thing: therefore get wisdom.  And in all your getting, get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7

I was called to join an instant meeting while passing by the hallway.  I thought, it was just a simple meeting but no, it sounds like strange to me.  I don’t have any idea or hint of their discussion.  When they realized that I’m wondering about their discussion, they told me plainly of my role.  I just listened to them and trying to understand what’s going on.

I’m not good in numbers nor a lover of it though I used to have my daily record book yet I’m not skilled to that.  Before we started the work, we asked God’s wisdom and guidance because we really don’t know what kind of template we’re going to use.   We asked also the help of the Holy Spirit to be our teacher in everything and to work mightily in what we are doing.

Yes, kind of difficult in the beginning but thanks be to God for the ability that He has given us, we were able to do it with joy and gladness in our hearts.  We enjoyed our company with a cup of coffee and chocolates.  There were times that we can’t agree in one method so I have to consider all the methods that we know so that we can have the exact template.  Thanks God that we were able to finish the third phase and while doing it, I’m getting understanding how things to be done.  .

After all that has been laid, we can’t balance the account.  We tried all the methods but proved futile.    We checked thoroughly but still, discrepancy of only 0.32.  Not big deal, right?  But despite of that, we need to submit a concrete report.  We can’t report with discrepancy so need to balance it but considering that it was late at night, we decided to go home.  The account was kind of brain-storming and we need to be careful.  Yes, not big amount but to balance the report is stewardship.  . 

While on our way home, I asked God to reveal to me where can I find the 0.32.  I was really bothered.  I was lying on my bed wondering and still bothered of that 0.32 because we checked everything before we left but still, standing.  When I was about to sleep that early morning, suddenly, a wide flat screen monitor appeared in front of me with an open spreadsheet of numbers as well as the mouse pointer pointing the exact location of that 0.32.  When I tried to figure out whether or not what I’ve seen was real or just an illusion, the wide screen suddenly disappeared.


I was so amazed because God revealed to me the answer in a modern and techno way.  I mean, that was unexpected experience.  I was so curious to find out whether it is true or not so I checked the spreadsheet the following day.  I was so excited because I really want to find out whether what I saw is true or not and guess what, it was there.  What a joy!  We were able to balance the account and it was so.  Thank you Lord.

Comments