The Battlefield

Written on 2/2/14

I was in a foreign land, traversing the little dikes and bamboo slots. I don't know the way out but I'm grateful that a home found me and led me to the right path. When I reached the road, I saw people dead from the well. People were kind of confused who did it, even the investigator can't determine what happened. When chaos arouse, I ran away and people like zombies chasing me. I'm just wondering why some people were running with me as if, they were protecting me or what. What I know at that time was to run faster as I can.

When we were in the open field, I saw from the distance the flying bombs, the fire and the smoke. Too many to count and all of the sudden flying jet fighters followed with incredible weapons flying down. I don't know what to call it, its like four diamond in shapes that you can't cross the other side because you will be wounded. We run from one place to another to avoid it and thanks God, we were not hit.

We hide to a safe place where I encountered military men. At first, I thought, they were the enemy but no, they were the one who made the list of people going to them (maybe their camp) and they gave number for their security. I was exempted because I have it already so I run for my life, climbed the hill and jumped on the other side of the field. I was alone who crossed over the other side. I can't imagine the stunts I made, as if, I was trained to do it.

On the other side of the field, I saw people living in the tents, as if, they don't care of the danger. When I was riding the tricycle, heavy rain poured out and I don't know what happened next. My body was kind of heavy when I woke up. I was kind of tired, very very tired that I don't want to get out of my bed.


Comments