On Travel

I was in the gigantic plane travelling in the outer space as I called it because I really don't know where I was and where I am going.  I've seen myself in the midst of unknown people, (they were) enjoying the pleasures around them but at the same time, I was really there.  I can't explain what kind of plane I was in.  It was not an ordinary plane as it can accommodate thousands of people like cruise.  Everybody were enjoying, eating, having fun and the like.  I roamed around and there, I saw familiar faces, not to mention some of the churchmates.  They were carefree, pictorial there and there, busy walking around and enjoying the serenade.

I can't understand what I felt at that moment but what I know in my heart, there is something wrong, something that will take place.  When I looked up over the tented windows, I saw stars, flying rocks and the like that caught my attention.  At first, I don't mind because I felt safe inside the plane and I won't be hurt if ever.  When the group of people saw those flying elements, they were kind of curious because it looks like unusual but then, nothing happened so they went back to their selfie mode.  Deep inside me,  I know that those were signs and wonders.

I wonder why the plane stop for a moment but I noticed that we can't go further so the plane has to do the u-turn.  People became curious of the plane's route as it changed direction.  I mean, they will stop for a while, observe what's going on and when everything is fine, do the same thing again.  They actually don't care at all.  

Were not landed yet but an earthquake happened.  Earthquake? And not turbulence?  Yes.  But how come there was earthquake on the air and not turbulence?  I can't also explain.  What happened was so intense.  Everybody were unaware.  I wasn't able to move.  I was shocked.  I don't know what to do.  I'm trying to be steadfast despite of fear.  I was stunned looking up the sky.  What will happen next?   

Shortly after the earthquake, there was total darkness.  My mind and my heart telling me not to be afraid.  I heard it over and over again and from there, I remembered what the scripture says, "....lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." (Luke 21:28 NIV)  It strengthened me inside to wait with expectation of what will take place.  As I was stunned looking up to the sky, in that darkness (only seconds), I saw tiny lights trying to get out of the dark and it became rays and all of the sudden, the sky opened wide and then, I saw the picture of Cristo Rey coming out of the clouds.  

Comments