The Tabernacle

The Tabernacle

            I can’t understand why I ended up looking at the tabernacle on the altar area.  I knew what’s inside of it but I can’t help myself asking God, “What is it Lord?” Curious what will happen next, I became serious and watchful what will take place.  Suddenly, I saw emission of lights inside like rays enclosed in a corner that wanted to spread out. 

            In just blinked of my eyes, the opening of the tabernacle quickly opened.  What puzzled me the most was when the light became a huge flat screen flashing back the last part of the movie “The National Treasure”.  What is the connection of the matter?  I can’t fully understand how things happened.  After that excerpt, I found myself normal again. 

            I tried to figure out the message of that night because that was unusual for me.  How can the tabernacle opened that way without somebody opening it?  Why “The National Treasure”?  While pondering on the matter, God impressed this in my heart, “Why are My people searching for treasures outside?  The true treasures can only be found in Me.”  “So, what do you mean by that Lord?” I asked but no answer.  I mean, it’s a movie, what’s the relevance?

Looking back to the excerpt (if you are familiar with this movie) the movie talks about the treasure hunt.  Nothing special but one thing God shown me, they found treasures in the church, in the Holy Trinity Church!  I believe God opened my spiritual understanding for me to see what He wants me to see. 

When they found the treasure – this moment I would say we experienced when we were new in the Lord.  Everything in our eyes were gold, the time that we spend in His presence, the burning desire to serve Him and all the hallelujah moments of our lives.    

The turn-over of the map and conversation – the evangelism spirit, sharing with one another and talking about what we can do to the situation.

The altar area, the meeting place of the turn-over and the church of the Holy Trinity where the treasure were found – the visual illustration of the treasure to be found of.  Our in and out of this world goes to the church and it is a safe place of refuge.

Treasures they found were merely representation of people of every kind.  All gathered in the church as one. 
           
            I was really amazed.  I don’t have the exact words to describe it.  It happened 2 years ago during our prayer and fasting and everytime I saw the tabernacle, I was reminded.  I have to put it into writing.


            

Comments