The Sword


THE SWORD
by Gem 

We were riding in a bicycle, leaning my head on his back while my hands enfolding his waist, with my eyes close and a sense of touch.  It seems like, we were in a relationship but that is impossible.

I was enjoying the drive when suddenly it stopped.  I wonder why he did and when I looked around, I saw men with their weapon blocking our way and ready to attack.  Aware of what will going to happen, I stepped down and took over.  I am not their target but the man on my back.  What happened was so sudden that I don’t know where the two swords came from.  I don’t have it earlier.  If I would remember it right, I was in my defense position when I have the sword on my right and the other was on my left hand.  I’ve no knowledge and not skilled in handling the sword nor undergo training how to fight but I did.  It was such a great fight.  When the sword strikes their bodies, there was no blood shed and suddenly disappeared while others fell down with their bodies cut into two.  Kind of strange actually.  

In other words, I won the battle grasping my breath.  Kind of tired but stood still with the swords.  As I looked back to the man I defended with, he was kind of stunned and I don’t know why.  What I know at that moment was to protect him and I did not attempt to break his silence.

Comments