When In Love

We were having our brunch when I saw the pain living in his eyes. I never thought him to be that kind of open while narrating the bitter past of his long-time relationship. He shared it with a calm voice despite the fact that it really hurt him. I mean, he did everything just to save the relationship and yet nothing happened. The abuse of his kindness reached to the point that he has to let her go.

A year after that brunch, I went to his house to see him and guess what, there was something in his eyes. Hhhmmm, is it because he’s in love? Let’s find out.

I was fixing my hair while looking at their car window when I heard surprisingly his voice very close to me. I thought, he was still at the veranda but no, he was already on my back that when I turned around, I was awed when he greeted me. He prepared something to eat. I was observing him closely because he acted differently. The eyes were smiling, the gestures were kind of weird and I saw how happy he was at that moment. I can’t forget the level of laugh which I heard from him the first time. I knew deep inside that he is really in love, yes, he is.

He introduced his girlfriend to me. I witnessed how sweet they were while having our bliss that even his phone was left on the table in one of the restaurants. Does he “a person who is in love will do crazy thing”? I don’t think so, but, maybe, I really don’t know if he was or both of them were on the cloud 9 at that time. What I know at that time was to be with them fellowshipping. Strolling is what we did for about 4 hours. Getting to know each other and of course, a slight of background check most especially the status of their relationship. Ssshhh…..

It makes me laugh reminiscing. Hhhmmm…. is he in love right now? Ssshhh, he’s kind of quiet. I don’t want to ask him about the matters of his heart as I respect his privacy. If he would share it to me, then, I will have an update. Hehehe.

I hope to see him again with his smiling eyes and face; I want to hear his laugh again, and I want to witness how happy he is with his love of his life.

Comments