GOD'S PLAN FOR YOUR MATE

I received this birthday letter 10 years ago.... As if, this letter is applicable to my 10-year plan....


"No, not yet. Not until you are satisfied and fulfilled and contented with being loved by Me alone. With giving yourself totally to Me to have an intense personal and unique relationship with Me, alone. I love you, My child. And until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I planned for you. You will never be unified with another until you are unified with Me, exclusive of anyone and anything else. Exclusive of any desire of longing. I want you to stop wishing, stop planning, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing - one that you cannot imagine.

I want you to have the best, please allow Me to bring it to you - you just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things. Keep experiencing the satisfaction, knowing that I am - keep listening, learning the things I tell you. Just wait, don't be anxious. Don't worry! Don't look around at the things you think you want. Just fix your gaze on Me or you'll miss what I want to show you.

I want you to see in the flesh, a picture of your relationship with Me, and to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty and perfection and love that I can offer you with Myself. And then, when, you are ready, I'll surprise you with a love, far more exciting and wonderful than any of you would ever dream of. You see, until you are ready, and the one I have for you is ready - I AM working, even this very minute, to have both of you ready at the same time, until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I prepared for you - you won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me and is, there, perfect love.

And dearest one, I want you to have this wonderful love.

Your loving Father in Heaven"

Comments