Heart of Worship

This happened last year unexpectedly because I was enjoying daydreaming that day when I received a text message from Alvin "pinapareport ka ni Judge this morning...." I asked why because my schedule to report that day was afternoon. I asked also if I really need to be there asap & he replied yes. Hmm, it puzzled my mind because something was going on. I do prayed, for whatever the reason was, my heart will be ready.

When I entered the office, whew! what an atmosphere! I was kind of uncomfortable. Really felt the hot temperature that makes my skin scalded. With that reaction, I knew in my heart that something wrong happened. The employees were kind of quiet but they were eye-talking. I took a deep breath to release the bad elements that adhered in my body when I entered the four corner. I kept on praying inside but I can't avoid to think of what's going on since I was texted to report asap. Of course, I've my own speculations in my mind but I don't want to entertain them, it will cause me to give in to the heat of fire.

Sigh! The thing I did were praying and interceding. I don't know who will going to approach at that time as everybody were busy and some were busy-bodies. I observed for a while and when I got the chance to intervene, I asked Alvin what is my participation. I thought, it was a heavy duty but no, it was just TYPING. I was released and relieved. Sigh!

I laughed inside honestly because it was not a heavy task at all. I love typing as long as I know what to type. I took the laptop and the 24 long pages summary of testimony for criminal case submitted for Decision. They started encoding already before I came so the pages left for me was 19.   I said, "okay, will do it."

When I started encoding, I still felt the intensity, if to be rated to 1 - 10, it was in 9 level. Whew! I intercede while typing, that my eyes and hands will be blessed and that my mind and heart will have peace. While doing so, intensity 9 remains. Ahhhh! Kind of irritated as they were observing what I'm doing.

I'm about 3 pages then when I took out of my bag my phone and its headset. I pressed the music button and started listening worship songs. This is my usual habit everytime I'm bothered of something, or in Akeanon dialect, "pag abong sapot ang ueo." Hehehehe.

Honestly, I only heard the songs but it can't relate at all. In other words, I just enjoyed the melody. Of course, I knew the music stored in my phone like Hillsong music among others but it can't directly hit the ball. You know what is the reason why? because eventhough my ears were listening, my mind did another thing. My mind was kind of computer encoding negative thoughts. When I discerned this, I immediately withdrawn. No wonder why it's hard for me to flow to the music. To be exact, this what happened: my mind, thinking of something else while my eyes and hands were on the typing side; my ears listening to the music while my lips speaking in tongues and my heart had premonition. Sigh! I'm divided! So how could I be released totally from this burning fire?

As I started renewing my mind, little by little, I became one to what I'm listening and eventually, I started singing the songs I'm listening to. hehehehe. I don't care what they might say of me because I did head-bang already. I began to rock 'n roll when the praises song started, my feet played drums, my hands for piano, my body danced and my lips sang. What a weird gestures, right? I didn't look at them at all. I just focused to what I believe, the best thing I can do for the intensity to go down normally or to zero in at all. I noticed later on that slowly it appeased. I'm consistent to what I'm doing so eventhough the music changed to worship, still, my movement doesn't stop but I did it slowly as far as the beat is concern. Suddenly, I felt the peace of the Lord in my heart.

Thanks be to God for His comfort. I finished the task with flying colors. hehehe. I didn't attend the court proceeding in that day in order to finish the 19 pages typing job. Whew! It was the strength of God that strengthened me and the grace to endure the burning fire! I was able to smile after all the hardship. I do smiled while doing the task but it was not the same smile I made when I done all to stand.

Choosing the right choice of music warms the heart. Among the music of this age, I chose the Heart of Worship. At first, the message of the songs were just good melody, passing by only to my ears because I'm kind of divided but when I started meditating on it, focusing in one goal - to hear and speak or sing it forth, it work! I was restored after all the hardship - my strength..... MY LIFE!

NON NOBIS DOMINE!

February 14 - 15, 2011, 11:00 pm - 2:00 am

Comments