The Eucharistic Vision

I'm so grateful of the Eucharistic vision I encountered yesterday morning during the Feast of Epiphany. It was really powerful that touched the life of Mam Nita.

When we were in the Liturgy of the Holy Communion, in the Great Thanksgiving, I saw this vision. I saw the visitation of our Lord Jesus Christ to Mam Nita in the hospital. He touched or laid His hand on her body while she was on her bed lying. I prayed God for the manifestation of healing and for His will be done.

When Nanay and I visited her after the mass, I asked her what she wants to do if she gets well. She asked me why I ask. I told her the reason, that when I prayed to God the night before, and asked why she is in the hospital again and what is His will to her, the answered I received was "Ask her what she wants to do when she get well." She then shared to us with tears that if she gets well, she will build one way or the other the Sacristy in their barangay Chapel. This desire started when she attended the mass in the Chapel and the Priest has no place to dress up. Many times, accident happened beside the vacant lot near the Chapel because the land is not yet develop. I knew then that it was the confirmation of all.

I told her that God visited her at around 7:30 in the morning and touched her. The reason why her body is fighting to be healed is to fulfill one way or the other the mission for the church. She told me that the Doctor visited her also around that time unexpectedly because usually, the doctor rounds by 9 or 10.am.  She added that maybe, God accompanied the Doctor but her grandson commented that maybe, it was not the Doctor but really God. I said then that Jesus is our Doctor who heals us.

Thereafter, she requested to be prayed over and we prayed for thanksgiving, the manifestation of healing, to envision and visualize the vision for the church mission and for the family as well as provision. Indeed, after the prayer, she was strengthened inside and her motivation become strong that she needs to get well soon to start the mission. We heard her laughing and laughing again as my mom shared related stories to her. We went home yesterday fulfilled that we shared the light and life of Christ.

Early this afternoon, she was discharged in the hospital with great joy for the life God has given her and looking forward for the fulfillment of the mission. Truly, there is healing in the Eucharist.

Non Nobis Domine!!!

Comments