"You Hold A Special Place To My Heart"

Who am I to be treated like this? Who am I to be given special place in one's heart?

I'm flattered when I read these words, "You hold a special place to my heart" when i opened up the gift I received from someone I met for about a year ago. This gift was wrapped in violet silk type of wrapper with my printed name on it and it was handed to me with care. I never expect what I read. I thought, features were default but no, it has been personalized with my favorite color. I don't know if he knew my favorite color but what he has given me is such a fulfillment of one's desire. Love songs were nice to hear and it warms the heart. It is a good stuff - a worth of service, gift as promised and a way of keeping in touch.

These words were written inside the heart, that lilac rose appear one by one surrounding the heart. This picture has really something to say and I don't know what is it. Until now, I really don't know what is behind that message. I don't know how come I hold a special place in his heart. I don't know if it is just a message or there is something in it. That is what I need to know if he will let me know.

Maybe, you are now wondering who is this someone I'm talking about. He is someone that I respect with and considered him as my brother; he called me little sistah in chat; I admire him of his first impression to snub but unresistable charm; he is kind and a quiet type of person; you will see how handsome he is if he started to open his mouth with his tender voice.

Everytime I read that message, I can't help myself to think, why? Let's say, he considered me as his little sistah and so do I, I've no question on that. What bother me is that, how come I become special? Maybe, it's just one of his collection or he just like the essence of the picture? We can't tell what is his reason, so why give malice on that? It's just only a picture, a flowering message? so why bother yourself?

I don't take it seriously - ignored thoughts... hehehehe.. I'm just curious why? As his little sistah, why I hold a special place in his heart? I mean, we are not family by blood, nor had a special moment but he became part of my growing up. I would say, he is a good boyfriend material - responsible, kind, patient, caring, good in communication and lovable but I wonder why he is alone now. I don't know what is the problem or maybe, he never found his helpmate yet in life.

There were moments that he stared at me for so long but he immediately get back if I noticed him doing so. I asked him one time why and he replied that he want to look at to an angel face. Huh? With all the pimples on my face? Weeeeee..... I'm not!!! Hehehee... He told me to keep on smiling because it makes him to smile too. One of the things he said to me which bothered me was "if it is not disgraceful, maybe...." When I ask him about it, he simply replied, "you know it". Honestly speaking, I don't know what he meant. Why don't you tell me plainly? I'm not a teenager anymore. I will understand if you will explain it to me. I assured you, it will not change the course of respect I had for you. You became part of my growing up and I thank you for that.

Maybe people might mis-interpret the actions I made. I know myself more than they know me and the gestures they have seen in me is simply a reflection of how I treated my real brothers. I don't expect beyond brotherhood relationship and never came to a point to do that. I know that he knew his limitations and so do I. I hope, you won't hurt by this, in one way or another.

If ever you will read this blog, may I know why I hold a special place in your heart? Just want to answer the curiosity behind this. I do believe that you will answer me honesty because an honest answer is like a kiss on the lips. (NIV Proverbs 24:26)


  • Hmmm.... before I finish encoding this blog, I was able to ask him about this and these were his reply, "i know you are a very good person, and im happy to know you; because i feel it that way; ok, what if i tell you that in some way, i love you but need to hold on because i don't want to ruin your life because of my status; in that note, if ever i insisted, don't you think i will not be putting myself in to trouble of being in pain again of having someone whom you cant have? i am not trying to persuade you or court you or any other thing beyond that"

Wow! It's so amazing! Thanks for letting me know. Hope, we will still be the same to each other after the conversation we made. At least, I know now what is the answer of my question. Thanks a lot!

Got to go now.... Kind of late to go home now.... hehehehehe.......

God bless everyone!

Comments

  1. aww.....i like the way you told the story...it's so convincing...too bad the guy is a loser and hey, you deserve better than this one... :)lol! keep writing ...i'm flagging you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe..... grabe man... bukon mat a ki it sa makaruyon.... one of the passing thoughts don nga need ko masayran do sabat....ag bukon mat a ki imaw it loser... buot kaya imaw... peras man kimo don mag istorya, malumanay....hehehe kumbaga hay, ginsabat na ma lang ang pangutana kana kung nano to, pero wa man gid it deeper pa kato or may malisya gid between kamon.... klaro mat a kamong daywa nga magmaeanghod eat a do turingan namon....hehehe.. akon ma lang hay masayran kung nano gid baea ag other than that hay wa eon... toink! at peace eot ang karon.... hehehe

    thanks sa comment..... may masunod pa nga mga writings kaso di ko pa mapost, wa it sariling internet hay, sa notebook eang anay sanda for filing... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment