IN MY HANDS


I was so weak few weeks ago but God impressed me with this poem which I wrote on March 13, 2003. I was comforted when I read this... truly, He really see me through the season....


I'm not blind not to see you in trouble,
I'm not deaf not to hear you weeping,
I'm not stubborn not to feel what you feel,
But one thing you should know "I'M NOT AFFECTED".

Don't be afraid of what's going on,
I'm in control of everything,
Just focus your eyes on me,
And hold on to my promises.

Entrust everything in my hands,
Nothing is too difficult for me,
Let me prove to you who really I am,
And how I really care for your needs.

In my hands, everything is well,
Don't let your emotion overpower you,
Don't listen to what the world says,
Only believe in me and have courage.

If you continually walk in my ways,
I will bring you to prosperity,
If you continually obey my commandments,
You will see what are my plans for you.

Always remember what I have taught you,
Always bear my principles in every decision,
Always ask my guidance, permission in everything,
That you will not be fallen again.

Comments